Varun Tej is busy promoting his new film Valmiki which releases this Friday. He met the press and spoke at length about his career choices.
When asked about the failure of Antariksham, he openly admitted that things went wrong in the making of the film itself.
Varun added that to make such films, they need a big budget and sadly that was not the case with Antarisksham which was directed by Sankalp Reddy.
He also said that he understood the fate of the film when he watched the output and felt that what they dreamt and what came out did not match at all.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran