Varun Tej is busy promoting his new film Valmiki which releases this Friday. He met the press and spoke at length about his career choices.
When asked about the failure of Antariksham, he openly admitted that things went wrong in the making of the film itself.
Varun added that to make such films, they need a big budget and sadly that was not the case with Antarisksham which was directed by Sankalp Reddy.
He also said that he understood the fate of the film when he watched the output and felt that what they dreamt and what came out did not match at all.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings