Over the past few years, there have been endless rumors and social media discussions about the alleged ‘clashes’ between the Mega brothers, Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Pawan hardly attending Mega family’s filmy events added fuel to these gossips.
In his latest promotional interview for Mister, Varun Tej opened up about the the differences between Chiru and Pawan and said that being a family member it used to pain him initially to read baseless rumors about his uncles.
Varun went on to say that only the Mega family knows the actual truth and that it is often embarrassing to explain things to media.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?