Hero Varun Tej suffered an accident while shooting for ‘Mister’ and was advised a rest for about 5 weeks. The actor is said to be recovering well and is now in high spirits. Varun is spending time with friends and is catching up on movie as well as international tv shows, says a source.
The actor’s films have now been postponed slightly due to this injury. Once Varun is back on his feet, the films ‘Fidaa’ and ‘Mister’ will resume shooting. Both movies are scheduled to hit the screens early next year.
Mister is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla while Fidaa has Sekhar Kammula handing the same.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend