Varun Tej will next be seen in Ghani, a sports drama based on the sport of boxing. He is in talks with multiple filmmakers for his future projects and here is an interesting update on the same.
Reportedly, Varun might be collaborating with creative filmmaker Praveen Sattaru for one of his upcoming projects. Praveen, who is known for making films like Garuda Vega and Guntur Talkies has apparently narrated an action thriller subject to Varun recently.
Varun likes the story narrated by Praveen Sattaru and if things go as planned, this project might hit the floors in the latter half of the year. On a related not, Varun is also in talks with Venky Kudumula for one of his upcoming projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?