Hero Varun Tej is currently working on two projects. F3, the second installment of the F2 franchise, and the intense boxing drama, Ghani, will be his next big releases. And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Mega hero has been in talks for his next project these days.
Apparently, Varun Tej is discussing the possibilities of teaming up with young director Venky Kudumula for his next film. The talks are said to have been positive so far and if things fall into place as expected, the project will be going on floors from Dasara.
Rashmika Mandanna, the leading lady in Venky’s Chalo and Bheeshma, is said to be the front-runner to play the female lead opposite Varun Tej. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?