After scoring a huge blockbuster with his Sankranthi entertainer, F2, hero Varun Tej is currently shooting for Harish Shankar’s Valmiki. Soon after wrapping up this film, Varun will begin shooting for a sports drama with a boxing backdrop. As per the latest updates, the film will be going on floors in August.
In the as-yet-untitled boxing drama, Varun will be seen as a boxer. He will be seen in a heavily built physique. Varun had spent 2 months in Los Angeles and trained under Olympic Gold Medalist boxer Tony Jeffries. The film’s shooting will take place in Hyderabad, Vizag and New Delhi.
Debutant Kiran Korrapati will be directing the film and Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Venkatesh will be bankrolling it in association with Siddhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?