It’s official now. The team of Varun Tej’s forthcoming boxing drama ‘Ghani’ announced this evening that the film will be released during the upcoming Diwali festive weekend in November. A splendid Rambo-like poster on which Varun Tej was looking every bit a champion boxer with a beefy physique, has been released to announce the same.
Even though Ghani’s exact release date has not been revealed until now, it’s almost certain that the film will be released on November 4th. This would mean that Ghani will be in a direct clash with Kollywood Thalaivar Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe and Thala Ajith’s Valimai, which are confirmed for Diwali release.
Ghani marks senior producer Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Venkatesh’s (Bobby) debut as a producer. He is co-producing the film with Siddhu Mudda, while debutant Kiran Korrapati is directing the movie. Dabangg 3 girl Saiee Manjrekar is the leading lady opposite Varun Tej, while Kannada star Upendra, former Bollywood action Suniel Shetty and yesteryear heroine Nadhiya will be seen in pivotal role
Articles that might interest you:
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person