Handsome Mega lad Varun Tej has been waiting for the commencement of his next film, Mister. The film was launched formally in the last week of April and the regular shooting was supposed to kick-start on May 15. However, the film’s shooting was postponed due to unknown reasons.
This morning, Varun Tej took to his Twitter profile and wrote, “Can’t wait to get back to work and back on sets.My film with Srinu Vaitla garu will start rolling in Spain from 27th.” Mister is a romantic comedy entertainer and the film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Bujji.
Lavanya Tripathi will play Varun’s love interest in Mister and Mickey J Meyer will score the music.
Can't wait to get back to work and back on sets.My film with Srinu Vaitla garu will start rolling in Spain from 27th pic.twitter.com/c06HVYAQ5j
— Varun Tej (@IAmVarunTej) June 9, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September