The first look of Varun Tej’s new film, Boxer received good applause from the social media and general audience. The film is a hard-hitting sports drama being directed by a debutante, Kiran Korrapati.
Now, the latest we hear is that the first schedule of the film will start from the 17th of February in Vizag. The film also has Sunil Shetty in a key role along with a few seasoned Telugu actors.
The film is jointly produced by Allu Bobby and Siddhu Mudda. Hollywood stunt choreographer Larnel Stovall of Captain America: Civil War fame will be composing the stunts for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today