It is a known fact that director Meher Ramesh will make a film with Chiranjeevi. The film is the remake of Vedhalam and will have a Kolkata backdrop.
The news now is that the film will be formally launched on Chiru’s birthday on the 22nd of this month. Though there is a lot of time for the film to go on floors, the makers thought it would be a perfect time to launch the film.
Meher has already shot a few montage shots during the Dussehra festival last year. More details of this family drama will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar
- NTR30 sets construction in full flow