If reports are to go by, Daggubati duo, Venkatesh and Rana have signed a web series that will be bankrolled by OTT giant, Netflix. The web series will be helmed by a budding Tamil filmmaker.
The series will be simultaneously shot in Tamil and Telugu. While Venkatesh plays the lead role, Rana will be making a brief yet impactful cameo appearance.
The filming will commence very soon and this as-yet-untitled series will feature many noted actors in South Indian cinema.
Meanwhile, Venkatesh is awaiting the release of Narappa, which is premiering on Amazon Prime Video on 20th of this month. He actively promoting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s team welcomes Nithya Menen
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?