It is a known fact that Venkatesh is doing a film called Narappa in the direction of Srikanth Addala which is the remake of the Tamil hit Asuran starring Dhanush.
The film has completed over 60% of its shoot in Tamil Nadu and suddenly the lockdown happened. Now, the latest we hear is that Venkatesh has finally given a green signal to shoot.
The talk is that the film will resume its shoot by the end of October and will be shot until the senior portions of Venkatesh are over. The film has Priyamani as Venky’s heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa