It is a known fact that Venkatesh is doing a film called Narappa in the direction of Srikanth Addala which is the remake of the Tamil hit Asuran starring Dhanush.
The film has completed over 60% of its shoot in Tamil Nadu and suddenly the lockdown happened. Now, the latest we hear is that Venkatesh has finally given a green signal to shoot.
The talk is that the film will resume its shoot by the end of October and will be shot until the senior portions of Venkatesh are over. The film has Priyamani as Venky’s heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir
- Bill Gates starts following Mahesh Babu on social media