Venkatesh is a star who does not hurry with his films. He does them at a leisure pace and now that COVID is on full swing, he has taken a decision about postponing the shoots.
The talk is that Venkatesh, who was planning to start his shoots by the end of this year, has decided to skip this year completely and take his new films on floors post-Sankranthi only.
Venkatesh feels that this year is gone and things will be getting back to normal only by next year. He has a film with Anil Ravipudi and also Narappa, the remake of Asuran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big rift between couples, no more romantic angle
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Mahesh Babu’s AMB Cinemas announce their reopening