Venkatesh is a star who does not hurry with his films. He does them at a leisure pace and now that COVID is on full swing, he has taken a decision about postponing the shoots.
The talk is that Venkatesh, who was planning to start his shoots by the end of this year, has decided to skip this year completely and take his new films on floors post-Sankranthi only.
Venkatesh feels that this year is gone and things will be getting back to normal only by next year. He has a film with Anil Ravipudi and also Narappa, the remake of Asuran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?
- Salman Khan promises a new twist in Bigg Boss 2020
- Major change in Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- First time in India, Chiranjeevi birthday CMP to be unveiled by 65 celebs
- Poll : What did you think of Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster?