It is a known fact that Venkatesh has wrapped up Drishyam 2 and is waiting for F3 to go on floors as of now. Sometime back, there was news that Venkatesh will be doing another Malayalam remake in Telugu.
The film in the discussion was Driving License which was a big hit. But then, news came out that Ravi Teja has shown interest in the film and Venkatesh has backed out.
Once again, the film is out in the discussion, and the names of Venkatesh have popped up. The star hero has shown interest in the film once again and last-minute formalities are being looked at as of now. More details to follow as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan wants clarity on RC15
- Sai Pallavi yet again proves money cannot tempt her
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?