Released in 1991, Victory Venkatesh’s Coolie No.1 went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film was later remade in Bollywood in 1995, with Govinda and Karisma Kapoor reprising Venky and Tabu’s roles. David Dhawan had successfully directed the remake.
Now, the latest updates reveal that David Dhawan will be remaking Coolie No.1 once again, this time with his son and popular young Bollywood star Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan. Varun Dhawan’s brother Rohit Dhawan will produce the movie. The shooting will commence towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram