Released in 1991, Victory Venkatesh’s Coolie No.1 went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film was later remade in Bollywood in 1995, with Govinda and Karisma Kapoor reprising Venky and Tabu’s roles. David Dhawan had successfully directed the remake.
Now, the latest updates reveal that David Dhawan will be remaking Coolie No.1 once again, this time with his son and popular young Bollywood star Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan. Varun Dhawan’s brother Rohit Dhawan will produce the movie. The shooting will commence towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?