Hero Venkatesh has teamed up with his nephew Naga Chaitanya for the soon-to-release family entertainer, Venky Mama. This is the second time after Premam that the Daggubati-Akkineni uncle-nephew duo will be seen sharing screen space with each other.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Venky was all praise for Chay. Venky said that Chay addresses him as Venky Mama in real life too and that Chay is just like his son. “Chaitanya grew up in front of me. He is very disciplined and has got great timing, he is a producer’s actor. He is very sincere about his work and minds his own business. I am very happy to see him this way,” Venky said.
Talking about the film, Venky said that Venky Mama has a great story, loaded with entertainment and emotions. This Bobby directorial is hitting screens on December 13.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Kalyan Ram rejects big OTT offer for Bimbisara
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Akhanda’s impressive day two collections are here
- Confirmed – RRR’s new trailer release date is here
- 118 director’s new film, WWW set for an OTT release