Venky Kudumula is in the news for all the good reasons these days as his new film Bheeshma has become a blockbuster hit and is making solid money.
From the past few days, there has been news that Venky Kudumula has narrated his script to Ram Charan and has got his nod to get the full script done
The news is that Ram Charan was so happy with the first half and is eagerly waiting for the second half’s narration which the talented director is working on as of now.
So, by the end of March, Venky will narrate the rest of the story and if everything goes fine, the project will go on floors in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon