Venky Kudumula is in the news for all the good reasons these days as his new film Bheeshma has become a blockbuster hit and is making solid money.
From the past few days, there has been news that Venky Kudumula has narrated his script to Ram Charan and has got his nod to get the full script done
The news is that Ram Charan was so happy with the first half and is eagerly waiting for the second half’s narration which the talented director is working on as of now.
So, by the end of March, Venky will narrate the rest of the story and if everything goes fine, the project will go on floors in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?
- AP, Telangana theaters continue to run with 100% occupancy