After wrapping up a 25-day long schedule in Kashmir earlier this month, the unit of Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s eagerly awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama, has now moved to Vizag. Several key scenes featuring the film’s core cast will be shot in the beach city.
Venky Mama has completed more than 75 percent of its shooting formalities so far. A major portion of the film’s talkie part will be done with the Vizag schedule. The unit will then return to Hyderabad for a minor schedule, before wrapping up the entire shoot.
Payal Rajput and Raashi Khanna will respectively be playing Venkatesh and Chay’s love interests. The film is being directed by Bobby and is jointly produced under Suresh Productions and People Media Factory banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home