Released last Friday amid a lot of expectations, Venky Mama, the much-talked-about multi-starrer featuring Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, has had a solid 2-day run at the box-offices across Nizam and other areas in the twin Telugu states.
In Nizam, on its second day, Venky Mama collected a superb theatrical share of Rs 2.06 crore, taking its toll two-day Nizam share to Rs 4.35 crore. Many theaters displayed houseful boards on Saturday and even the Sunday advance bookings are looking solid. Overall, another Rs 2 crore share seems to be on the cards today.
Suresh Babu’s strategy to release the film on Venky’s birthday seems to have paid off. This Bobby directorial has Raashi Khanna and Payal Rajput as the leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life