Released last Friday amid a lot of expectations, Venky Mama, the much-talked-about multi-starrer featuring Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya, has had a solid 2-day run at the box-offices across Nizam and other areas in the twin Telugu states.
In Nizam, on its second day, Venky Mama collected a superb theatrical share of Rs 2.06 crore, taking its toll two-day Nizam share to Rs 4.35 crore. Many theaters displayed houseful boards on Saturday and even the Sunday advance bookings are looking solid. Overall, another Rs 2 crore share seems to be on the cards today.
Suresh Babu’s strategy to release the film on Venky’s birthday seems to have paid off. This Bobby directorial has Raashi Khanna and Payal Rajput as the leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan waiting for Alia
- Trisha reveals the secret behind her beauty
- Khaidi’s composer for Regina’s next
- Ajay Devgn to start shooting for RRR tomorrow
- Suriya’s next film in a plagiarism row
- Female lead locked for Ajith’s next