The team of Victory Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya’s much-awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama, has wrapped up the Kashmir schedule yesterday. Venky, Chay and other cast and crew members have returned to Hyderabad.
In a crucial schedule that lasted for 25 days, Venky Mama’s unit has shot several scenes in the Indian army backdrop set in the picturesque Kashmir valley. The film’s next schedule will take place in Hyderabad after a brief break. The team has completed a major portion of the film’s talkie part already.
Payal Rajput and Raashi Khanna will be seen romancing Venkatesh and Chay respectively. Being directed by Bobby, Venky Mama is jointly produced under Suresh Productions and People Media Factory banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush