Released on Friday amid a positive pre-release buzz and immense expectations from fans and trade circles, Venky Mama has had a fabulous two-day run at the box-offices worldwide. The film is doing exceptionally well at Australia box-office in particular.
Until the latest updates, Venky Mama had collected a total gross of A$ 67,128 in 2 days. This is a solid show and with the Sunday numbers, the film will comfortably cross the A$100K mark within 3 days. Trade circles are predicting that the film will end up as a huge money-spinner in the coming days.
From Karnataka, Rest of India and all the overseas destinations, Venky Mama has collected a share of Rs 3.40 crores. This Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya multi-starrer has Raashi Khanna and Payal Rajput as the female leads. Suresh Babu and TG Vishwaprasad have produced the film, which has been directed by Bobby.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?