Fresh from the success of Guru, senior hero Venkatesh is taking a much deserved break before venturing into his next project. The latest buzz in the T-Town circles is that Venky will reprise Akshay Kumar’s role in the Telugu remake of Jolly LLB 2.
While the makers of this remake are tight-lipped about Venky being part of the film, the buzz is that the project will go on floors in December. Maverick director Trivikram will oversee the dialogues and script adaptation, while the film’s director is yet to be chosen.
S Radhakrishna of Haarika & Hassine Creations will produce this intense courtroom drama.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years