Young director Venky Kudumula has delivered two straight superhits with Chalo and the recently released comedy entertainer, Bheeshma. Venky is yet to make a formal announcement regarding his third film.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Venky said that he wants to make message oriented youthful entertainers in future. He further revealed that he has been meeting several people and narrating various stories and that an official announcement about his next project will be out soon.
The young director also has some unique plans for his future. He revealed that his mind is still occupied by Bheeshma and that he will soon be going on a pilgrimage with his mother to come out of the hangover.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention