In what could be said as bad news, veteran actor Balayya has passed away due to age related issues earlier today at his residence.
The veteran actor has acted in over 300 films to date and was a popular character artist during his time. He also directed three Telugu films in the 80’s.
Balayya also produced noted hit films like ‘Neram Siksha’ and ‘Chelleli Kaapuram’. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to his family in his time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Jana Gana Mana seals its OTT release date
- Kushi’s motion poster becomes the 3rd most viewed glimpse in TFI
- Poor remake of Nani’s MCA surfaces in Bollywood
- Kangana calls Ananya Pandey Bollywood Bimbo
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s latest US collections
- Life Ante Itta Vundaala from F3 is a perfect party song