In what could be said as bad news, veteran actor Balayya has passed away due to age related issues earlier today at his residence.
The veteran actor has acted in over 300 films to date and was a popular character artist during his time. He also directed three Telugu films in the 80’s.
Balayya also produced noted hit films like ‘Neram Siksha’ and ‘Chelleli Kaapuram’. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to his family in his time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much 2018 has made so far in the Telugu states
- Is this when Akhil’s Agent will arrive on OTT?
- Allu Arjun asks his fans to do a small favour
- Latest: DJ Tillu’s sequel Tillu Square seals its release date
- Naga Vamsi to produce Balakrishna’s next?
- USA box office: How much did Adipurush make from early sales?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food