Veteran actor and MP Murali Mohan demanded that the late actor and Chief Minister Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao deserves a Bharata Ratna from the Central Government. The MP argued that NTR holds a special place in the hearts of Telugu people and this his services to Telugu people are peerless.
Mr. Murali Mohan made these comments in Parliament and in his speech, he reminded members about NTR’s efforts to unit political leaders of various states at the National Level. From the south, M.G.R., who was a famous actor and Chief Minister just like NTR, was given a Bharata Ratna in 1988.
If NTR indeed is conferred with the Bharata Ratna, he will be the second actor in the country to get India’s highest honour.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai