Veteran actress Rajasulochana is no more. She passed away today morning in Chennai due to ill health. The actress was born in 1935 in the city of Vijayawada. Rajasulochana made her acting debut in 1953 with the Kannada film ‘Gunasagari’.
Rajasulochana rose to prominence in Telugu with films like ‘Thatha Manavadu’, ‘Pandava Vanavasam’, ‘Shanthi Nivasam’, ‘Raja Makutam’, ‘Thodukodallu’ etc. She acted with all the stalwarts of south Indian cinema like NTR, ANR, MGR, Shivaji Ganeshan, Rajkumar etc.
Rajasulochana was married to noted director C.S. Rao. She is survived by two daughters. Her final rites will be performed in Chennai tomorrow.
123telugu.com is saddened by the development and extends its condolences to the family of Rajasulochana garu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint
- Chiranjeevi’s film with star director is not shelved
- My life has all the twists for a biopic: Bandla Ganesh