Hero Varun Tej is currently busy juggling to exciting projects, Antariksham and F2. Soon after wrapping up these projects, Varun will kick-start shooting for a period love story in Appatlo Okadundevadu fame Sagar Chandra’s direction.
According to the latest reports, veteran Bollywood actor Boman Irani will be playing a key role in the Varun Tej-Sagar Chandra film. Boman is well-known to Telugu audiences for his powerful performances in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi and Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India.
The Varun Tej-Sagar Chandra film is rumored to be set in two time periods – a pre-independent India and in 2018. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized. 14 Reels Plus banner is bankrolling the project. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero