Veteran Bollywood singer Kumar Sanu is the latest celebrity to have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. An update on the 63-year-old singer’s Facebook page has left all the fans worried.
Kumar Sanu is well known for his chartbuster songs in the 90s and early 2000s. Aashiqui, DDLJ, Pardes, Saajan, Baazigar and Dil are some of the Hindi movies in which Kumar Sanu sang some super hit songs. His son Jaan Kumar Sanu is currently one of the audiences’ favorites in Bigg Boss 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed