The deadly Coronavirus has claimed the life of yet another prominent Tollywood personality. Veteran cinematographer Jayaram has breathed his last on Thursday night after battling COVID-19. Jayaram was 70 and he is survived by his son and daughter.
Jayaram was born in Warangal. He developed a strong passion for photography while frequenting his uncle’s photo studio. He ran away from home at the age of 13 and reached Madras with a dream to make it big in the film industry. He later shifted from Madras after the Telugu film industry made Hyderabad its permanent base.
Jayaram shot numerous blockbusters such as Pelli Sandadi and Major Chandrakanth and also worked with superstars like NTR, ANR, Krishna, Chiranjeevi, Mohanlal, Mammootty and Suresh Gopi. Jayaram’s long-time collaboration with Chiranjeevi, Mohan Babu and Raghavendra Rao resulted in several memorable movies in Telugu and Malayalam industries.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the master lensman’s bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata delivers a decent TRP
- OTT: Sree Vishnu’s Alluri streaming on this platform now
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan crosses another milestone
- Tentative OTT release date of Simbu’s VTK
- Sima Kodur’s Dongalunnaru Jagratta is streaming on this OTT platform now
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam