Singeetham Srinivasa Rao might not be making as any films as he would like to, of late, owing to his age, but there’s no denying that the filmmaker leaves everyone stunned around him with his vast knowledge on films and the evolution of the industry.
Just few months after K Raghavendra Rao’s TV show Soundarya Lahari took the audiences by storm, it’s now Singeetham Srinivasa Rao’s turn to use the small screen as a medium to go down the memory lane. Titled as ‘Pushpaka Vimanam’, the TV show, which will be aired on ETV from July 9 onwards, will have the veteran director talk about his films.
The first episode will have Singeetham talk about one of his most iconic films – Aditya 369. Here’s what he posted on his Facebook page.
- Krish’s special care for NTR
- Nartanasala’s pre-release event details
- Sarkar’s key schedule kickstart’s in Chennai
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic