Singeetham Srinivasa Rao might not be making as any films as he would like to, of late, owing to his age, but there’s no denying that the filmmaker leaves everyone stunned around him with his vast knowledge on films and the evolution of the industry.
Just few months after K Raghavendra Rao’s TV show Soundarya Lahari took the audiences by storm, it’s now Singeetham Srinivasa Rao’s turn to use the small screen as a medium to go down the memory lane. Titled as ‘Pushpaka Vimanam’, the TV show, which will be aired on ETV from July 9 onwards, will have the veteran director talk about his films.
The first episode will have Singeetham talk about one of his most iconic films – Aditya 369. Here’s what he posted on his Facebook page.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry