Celebrities and film personalities falling prey to the gross misuse of social media is nothing new. Now, veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao is severely annoyed with the hoax online posts which are claiming that he is dead. These rumors have been doing the rounds since the last couple of days.
Yesterday, Dasari filed a complaint with the Jubilee Hills police against the death rumors which are being spread on the popular social networking platform, Facebook. The cyber crime cops registered a case under several sections of the cyber act and they are on a hunt to nab the culprits.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release