Veteran Tollywood writer-actor Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao has suffered a major personal loss. His wife Vijayalakshmi (74) breathed her last at her residence in the wee hours of Friday following a heart attack. Vijayalakshmi had been suffering from illness for the last few days.
Soon after the news of Vijayalakshmi’s passing spread in Film Nagar, Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao has been flooded with condolence messages from the film fraternity. Vijayalakshmi’s last rites will be performed in Hyderabad later today. 123telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood