Veteran Tollywood writer-actor Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao has suffered a major personal loss. His wife Vijayalakshmi (74) breathed her last at her residence in the wee hours of Friday following a heart attack. Vijayalakshmi had been suffering from illness for the last few days.
Soon after the news of Vijayalakshmi’s passing spread in Film Nagar, Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao has been flooded with condolence messages from the film fraternity. Vijayalakshmi’s last rites will be performed in Hyderabad later today. 123telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya