Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam continues to be ‘extremely critical’ with maximal life support at MGM Healthcare in Chennai. Millions of fans, well-wishers in the film fraternity and music lovers have been praying and sending positive vibes to Balu for his speedy recovery.
As per the latest reports, Vice President of India M Venkaiah Naidu telephoned MGM Healthcare and enquired about Balu’s health. The hospital authorities informed him that Balu is still critical and that doctors are trying their best to bring him back to normal.
Venkaiah Naidu advised the hospital authorities to consult experts if needed. It’s well known that both Balu and Venkaiah Naidu hail from Nellore district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam
- Hero Simbu to make his social media debut in a grand way
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?