As per the latest news doing the rounds in the industry, the Bollywood hit flick ‘Vicky Donor’ will be remade in Telugu as ‘Dana Karna’. Director Madhura Sreedhar has reportedly picked up the remake rights of the film for about 30 lakhs. Incidentally, Madhura Sreedhar has been working on a similar project even before ‘Vicky Donor’ released. He is currently busy with the promotional activities of the upcoming film ‘Backbench Student’.
The story and theme of ‘Vicky Donor’ may strike a chord with young adults and corporate employees as they have been battling falling fertility rates in real life. With the right cast, this project will be worth waiting for.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime