As per the latest news doing the rounds in the industry, the Bollywood hit flick ‘Vicky Donor’ will be remade in Telugu as ‘Dana Karna’. Director Madhura Sreedhar has reportedly picked up the remake rights of the film for about 30 lakhs. Incidentally, Madhura Sreedhar has been working on a similar project even before ‘Vicky Donor’ released. He is currently busy with the promotional activities of the upcoming film ‘Backbench Student’.
The story and theme of ‘Vicky Donor’ may strike a chord with young adults and corporate employees as they have been battling falling fertility rates in real life. With the right cast, this project will be worth waiting for.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics