It’s well known that national award winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is essaying Basavatarakam’s role in NTR, the prestigious biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao. in her latest interaction with a national news daily, Vidya opened up about her preparation for this prestigious role.
Vidya said that since there is not much information about Basavatarakam in the public domain, her portrayal is based on a little bit of information and a lot of imagination. Talking about Basavatarakam’s nature, Vidya said that she was a very private person, even though she was married to a public figure. Vidya said that she had also met with some of Basavatarakam’s children and learnt a great deal about their mother.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement