It’s well known that national award winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is essaying Basavatarakam’s role in NTR, the prestigious biopic on legendary actor cum politician NT Rama Rao. in her latest interaction with a national news daily, Vidya opened up about her preparation for this prestigious role.
Vidya said that since there is not much information about Basavatarakam in the public domain, her portrayal is based on a little bit of information and a lot of imagination. Talking about Basavatarakam’s nature, Vidya said that she was a very private person, even though she was married to a public figure. Vidya said that she had also met with some of Basavatarakam’s children and learnt a great deal about their mother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?