With each passing day, Vijay Devarakonda is going great guns and has been doing some crazy films. As of now, he is making his Hindi debut with Puri Jagan and will do a film next with Shiva Nirvana.
If this was not enough, Vijay has signed a film with none other than Sukumar. Yes, you heard that right. Sukumar is going to direct Vijay for a pan-India project and the film will go on floors in the year 2022.
This is a solid announcement and the film will be produced by Falcon Creations. The talk is that the film will be made on a huge scale with some big Hindi names doing crucial roles.
Sukumar – Vijay Deverakonda
The actor in me is super excited
The audience in me is celebrating!
We guarantee you memorable Cinema.. I can't wait to be on set with Sukku sirrr 😘🤗
Happy birthday Kedar, you've been a good friend and you work extremely hard 🙂 pic.twitter.com/9CHIIvcpBw
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) September 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood