For the last few days, Vijay Deverakonda has been creating a lot of buzz by posting his topless photographs on his Twitter page. The actor has also been calling his fans as rowdies. And today, he launched his own clothing line, Rowdy Wear.
Explaining his idea behind launching Rowdy Wear, Vijay said that 4 years ago, during Yevade Subramanyam shooting, he had no decent clothes to visit film offices. He went on to reveal that he had requested Yevade Subramanyam’s produces to lend him some costumes for wearing them whenever he goes out to meet people.
“A lot has changed in these 4 years. Now I have money and good clothes. I want to tell all of you that anything is possible if we work hard,” said the Arjun Reddy star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?
- Maha Samudram goes down badly at the box office