For the last few days, Vijay Deverakonda has been creating a lot of buzz by posting his topless photographs on his Twitter page. The actor has also been calling his fans as rowdies. And today, he launched his own clothing line, Rowdy Wear.
Explaining his idea behind launching Rowdy Wear, Vijay said that 4 years ago, during Yevade Subramanyam shooting, he had no decent clothes to visit film offices. He went on to reveal that he had requested Yevade Subramanyam’s produces to lend him some costumes for wearing them whenever he goes out to meet people.
“A lot has changed in these 4 years. Now I have money and good clothes. I want to tell all of you that anything is possible if we work hard,” said the Arjun Reddy star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand nails it in Ranarangam’s first look
- Oh Baby’s fun teaser unveiled
- Bunny to start second schedule of his next on this date
- Thaman readying solid music for Bunny’s next
- YSRCP MLA’s striking comments on NTR
- Mahesh is proud of his brother-in-law Jay Galla