Vijay Devarakonda’s upcoming film in Parasuram’s direction will finally go on floors soon. The film is going to be produced under GA 2 Pictures and Bunny Vas is the producer.
The makers have roped in Lavanya Tripathi to play the lead role opposite Vijay. This is the first time that Vijay and Lavanya Tripathi are going to team up for a film.
The film has been under pre-production for quite sometime now. Now that the cast and crew are locked, the makers are planning to start the shooting of the film in the second week of August. More details about this romantic entertainer are expected to be announced soon.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya