Dear Comrade is one film which is being awaited like a hot cake among the audience and trade. The teaser of the film has created even more buzz for the film which releases on the 31st of May in all south languages.
Now, a few days back, Suriya also announced that his new film NGK will also release on the same day. The latest gossip doing the rounds now is that Vijay is planning to postpone the film by a week and come on June 6th.
The reason behind this is that as Vijay is very close to Suriya, he does not want to become any sort of competition during the release time. So, he is contemplating to postpone the film.
Will he do that or not needs to be seen. Rashmika plays the female lead in Dear Comrade.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement