Vijay Devarakonda is on a roll these days. After the stunning success of ‘Arjun Reddy’, the actor was flooded with numerous offers, and currently, he is shooting for Parasuram’s film which is being produced by GA2 banner.
Meanwhile, his next film, tentatively titled ‘Shikaru’, is currently in post-production phase. The film’s shooting was wrapped up few days ago, and these days, the team is busy with the dubbing process.
GA2 and UV Creations banner have jointly produced the film. Rahul Sankritiyan has directed this film.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals