Vijay Devarakonda is on a roll these days. After the stunning success of ‘Arjun Reddy’, the actor was flooded with numerous offers, and currently, he is shooting for Parasuram’s film which is being produced by GA2 banner.
Meanwhile, his next film, tentatively titled ‘Shikaru’, is currently in post-production phase. The film’s shooting was wrapped up few days ago, and these days, the team is busy with the dubbing process.
GA2 and UV Creations banner have jointly produced the film. Rahul Sankritiyan has directed this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details