Vijay Devarakonda is on a roll these days. After the stunning success of ‘Arjun Reddy’, the actor was flooded with numerous offers, and currently, he is shooting for Parasuram’s film which is being produced by GA2 banner.
Meanwhile, his next film, tentatively titled ‘Shikaru’, is currently in post-production phase. The film’s shooting was wrapped up few days ago, and these days, the team is busy with the dubbing process.
GA2 and UV Creations banner have jointly produced the film. Rahul Sankritiyan has directed this film.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad