A few days back, we have revealed how the advance bookings of Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam are taking everyone by surprise in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The film has finally released to a superb talk and the latest we hear is that it has made a total gross of close to 1.30 crores on the first day in Tamil Nadu.
These collections are one of the highest for Telugu films in Tamil Nadu and have surprised many in the trade circles. Vijay Devarakonda has a superb following in Chennai and with his debut Tamil film, NOTA, things are going to get even bigger for him.
Geetha Govindam is directed by Parasuram and has Rashmika as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event