A few days back, we have revealed how the advance bookings of Vijay Devarakonda’s Geetha Govindam are taking everyone by surprise in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The film has finally released to a superb talk and the latest we hear is that it has made a total gross of close to 1.30 crores on the first day in Tamil Nadu.
These collections are one of the highest for Telugu films in Tamil Nadu and have surprised many in the trade circles. Vijay Devarakonda has a superb following in Chennai and with his debut Tamil film, NOTA, things are going to get even bigger for him.
Geetha Govindam is directed by Parasuram and has Rashmika as the female lead.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections