Rowdy boy Vijay Deverakonda enjoys a solid following among youth. However, his PAN Indian film Liger ended up as a mega disappointment at the box office. Hence Vijay is very cautious in his approach. He will be next seen in Kushi, which has Samantha Ruth Prabhu as the female lead.
Helmed by Shiva Nirvana, who delivered superhits like Ninnu Kori and Majili, the shooting was resumed recently after a brief gap. The makers have announced that the film will release on September 1st, 2023. A cool poster showcasing the main leads was unveiled to announce the same.
“The two worlds will meet on September 1st, 2023,” read the poster. Produced by Naveen Yerneni and Y. Ravi Shankar under Mythri Movie Makers, the film has Murali Sharma, Jayaram, Sachin Khedakar, Saranya Pradeep, and Vennela Kishore in key roles. Hesham Abdul Wahab will provide the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food