Happening young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming political drama, NOTA, was supposed to hit theaters in the first week of October. However, a couple of back to back controversies jeopardized the film’s release plans.
This evening, Vijay took to Twitter and in his usual cheeky style, asked his fans to choose awe release date for NOTA by holding a poll. He went on to say that the final release date will be formally announced tomorrow.
NOTA is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The film has Mehreen Pirzada, Nasser and Sathyaraj essaying key roles. The film is directed by Anand Shankar and produced by Gnanavel Raja.
Urgent and Important.
There are good days to release a film and bad days.
But there is lots of drama around #NOTA release date.
So you tell me when you want me to release my next film. Let's Vote. Date formal announcement tomorrow.
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) September 21, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family