Recently, young hero Vijay Deverakonda won his first Filmfare Award for his stunning performance in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. While receving the award, Vijay announced that he will auction his award and donate to the Telangana CM Relief Fund.
Today, Vijay auctioned his Filmfare Award at the Rowdy Wear clothing line launch event. Popular pharma company Divis Laboratories bidded the highest amount and owned the award for a whopping Rs 25 lakhs. As announced earlier, Vijay donated the amount to the CM relief fund.
- Amid speculations, Manchu Manoj announces his next film
- Young comedian announces his marriage date
- Will Rana join the controversial Bollywood film?
- Confident Nikhil goes all out for his next
- Taapsee wants to clean up the dirt in Bollywood