Recently, young hero Vijay Deverakonda won his first Filmfare Award for his stunning performance in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. While receving the award, Vijay announced that he will auction his award and donate to the Telangana CM Relief Fund.
Today, Vijay auctioned his Filmfare Award at the Rowdy Wear clothing line launch event. Popular pharma company Divis Laboratories bidded the highest amount and owned the award for a whopping Rs 25 lakhs. As announced earlier, Vijay donated the amount to the CM relief fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to release her new song ‘Edge’
- Veteran writer Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao’s wife passes away
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada