Recently, young hero Vijay Deverakonda won his first Filmfare Award for his stunning performance in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. While receving the award, Vijay announced that he will auction his award and donate to the Telangana CM Relief Fund.
Today, Vijay auctioned his Filmfare Award at the Rowdy Wear clothing line launch event. Popular pharma company Divis Laboratories bidded the highest amount and owned the award for a whopping Rs 25 lakhs. As announced earlier, Vijay donated the amount to the CM relief fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- 50 crores spent on the climax of Radhe Shyam?
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed