Recently, young hero Vijay Deverakonda won his first Filmfare Award for his stunning performance in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. While receving the award, Vijay announced that he will auction his award and donate to the Telangana CM Relief Fund.
Today, Vijay auctioned his Filmfare Award at the Rowdy Wear clothing line launch event. Popular pharma company Divis Laboratories bidded the highest amount and owned the award for a whopping Rs 25 lakhs. As announced earlier, Vijay donated the amount to the CM relief fund.
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic
- Action King’s 150th film to release on a festive occasion
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days