Recently, young hero Vijay Deverakonda won his first Filmfare Award for his stunning performance in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. While receving the award, Vijay announced that he will auction his award and donate to the Telangana CM Relief Fund.
Today, Vijay auctioned his Filmfare Award at the Rowdy Wear clothing line launch event. Popular pharma company Divis Laboratories bidded the highest amount and owned the award for a whopping Rs 25 lakhs. As announced earlier, Vijay donated the amount to the CM relief fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manam combo to repeat again?
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success