Following the blockbuster success of the Bollywood musical, Gully Boy, there were several speculations about the actor who will reprise Ranveer Singh’s impeccable act as a slum boy cum rapper in the film’s Telugu remake. Recently, there were rumors that young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda has been signed on for Gully Boy’s Telugu version.
However, sources close to Vijay are quick to deny these speculations. They have clarified that Vijay will not be part of Gully Boy’s Telugu remake. On the other hand, the rights for the Telugu remake have already been sold. An official announcement about the film’s cast and crew members is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video