Following the blockbuster success of the Bollywood musical, Gully Boy, there were several speculations about the actor who will reprise Ranveer Singh’s impeccable act as a slum boy cum rapper in the film’s Telugu remake. Recently, there were rumors that young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda has been signed on for Gully Boy’s Telugu version.
However, sources close to Vijay are quick to deny these speculations. They have clarified that Vijay will not be part of Gully Boy’s Telugu remake. On the other hand, the rights for the Telugu remake have already been sold. An official announcement about the film’s cast and crew members is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages