Vijay Deverakonda has been busy shooting for his next film under MMIRR fame Kranthi Madhav’s direction. In the movie, Vijay will be sharing screen space with four young beauties – Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa and Izabelle De. Senior producer KS Rama Rao is presenting this as-yet-untitled film.
And, the latest update is that Vijay will be seen playing the role of a father to an 8-year-old son in the film. Needless to say that this is going to be yet another challenging role in this talented actor’s career, after Arjun Reddy. Playing father at a young age is indeed quite a difficult task, and we will have to wait until the film’s release to see how Vijay will ace it in style.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog