Hero Vijay Deverakonda first turned entrepreneur with his clothing line Rowdy Wear a couple of years ago. He later forayed into film production by launching his production house King of the Hill. Now, Vijay has invested in a Hyderabad-based electric vehicle startup named Watts & Volts.
Watts & Volts provides eco friendly commute facility in Hyderabad through electric bikes and scooties on a pay per use basis wherein riders will just have to pay for using the electric vehicles only for the distance travelled.
Watts & Volts is co-promoted by Vijay Madduri, Vamsi Karumanchi and Kedar Selagamsetty, the producer of Vijay’s recently announced film with Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules