Hero Vijay Deverakonda first turned entrepreneur with his clothing line Rowdy Wear a couple of years ago. He later forayed into film production by launching his production house King of the Hill. Now, Vijay has invested in a Hyderabad-based electric vehicle startup named Watts & Volts.
Watts & Volts provides eco friendly commute facility in Hyderabad through electric bikes and scooties on a pay per use basis wherein riders will just have to pay for using the electric vehicles only for the distance travelled.
Watts & Volts is co-promoted by Vijay Madduri, Vamsi Karumanchi and Kedar Selagamsetty, the producer of Vijay’s recently announced film with Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following