Hero Vijay Deverakonda first turned entrepreneur with his clothing line Rowdy Wear a couple of years ago. He later forayed into film production by launching his production house King of the Hill. Now, Vijay has invested in a Hyderabad-based electric vehicle startup named Watts & Volts.
Watts & Volts provides eco friendly commute facility in Hyderabad through electric bikes and scooties on a pay per use basis wherein riders will just have to pay for using the electric vehicles only for the distance travelled.
Watts & Volts is co-promoted by Vijay Madduri, Vamsi Karumanchi and Kedar Selagamsetty, the producer of Vijay’s recently announced film with Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?