Liger starring the young sensation Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Panday in lead roles is going to release on 25th August in multiple languages. The team is conducting fan tours across the country. As a part of it, they visited Warangal today.
Speaking at the event, Vijay Deverakonda mentioned he used to always think about the Telugu fans while conducting events. The actor said that he is overwhelmed by all the love from audiences across cities and added that it is all because of support and affection from the local audience.
Vijay stated that Liger will be a blockbuster and there isn’t any need to worry about it. The actor revealed that in the film, the son and his mother will go to Mumbai to strike big in life.
Vijay further said that he feels uncomfortable when someone addresses him as a superstar and added that he needs to do more movies to achieve it. The actor mouthed a dialogue from the movie which attracted the fans at the event.
The actor thanked his team for their constant support. The movie also stars Ramya Krishna and Mike Tyson in key roles. It is produced by Apoorva Mehta, Charmee Kaur, Puri Jagannadh, and Karan Johar. The film is directed by Puri Jagannadh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Adipurush not bothered about teaser response
- Day 3 collections of Ponniyin Selvan-1 in AP and TS are here
- Siddhu gives a fresh update on DJ Tillu 2
- Nithiin to launch Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s first song
- Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser sets new record in Bollywood
- RAPO 20: Series of updates to be out on Dussehra