Young stars Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna had shared screen space with each other in the 2019 blockbuster romantic comedy, Geetha Govindam, and the emotional drama, Dear Comrade, that released in 2019. The on-screen couple also has a huge mutual fan base.
Now, after 2 years, both Vijay and Rashmika have shared screen space once again. They recently shot for a TV commercial for popular soap brand Santoor. Vijay and Rashmika have been signed by Santoor as the brand ambassadors. The ad film will be aired on TV and other platforms very soon.
On the work front, Vijay currently has Puri Jagannadh’s pan-India action film, Liger, and Rashmika is juggling get Bollywood projects Mission Majnu, Goodbye and the Tollywood biggie, Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative