Tollywood star Vijay Deverakonda is expanding his business ventures beyond acting. In a latest, the young heartthrob has now set up a multiplex in his hometown Mahaboobnagar. The multiplex is named AVD Cinemas and it is a joint venture between Vijay and noted multiplex chain Asian Cinemas.
AVD Cinemas will be inaugurated with the screening of Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab on April 9. Vijay forayed into business by establishing the fashion label Rowdy Wear and the production house King of the Hill. On the other hand, Asian Cinemas, in association with hero Mahesh Babu, had set up the superplex AMB Cinemas in the posh Gachibowli area in Hyderabad a couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours